Friday, January 28, 2011

And it begins...

Day 1...Lupron injection, dexamethasone, prenatal and bcp!

I'm so excited to finally get started.  I feel like it has taken forever to get here...it felt like that with my fresh cycle but once I got started it just flew by! 

Well...I have to gush about my DH for a moment.  Little back story about how we met...we went to the same HS.  He graduated with my sister 2 years before me.  We're from a small town so I've always known him but we didn't really hang out in the same circles.  After I graduated HS I had planned on going out with my sister and her boyfriend (not her husband) and a few friends...well my DH was there...we were the only singles there (later found out it was a total set up)...long story short we've been together every since!  Just 6 months after we started dating I found out I was pregnant...shocked doesn't even describe how we felt...but it was a good shocked.  As soon as I told DH he asked me to marry him!  It was all happening so fast that we didn't know when to actually get married...so at 8 1/2 months along I decided we had to get married before I had DS...I freaked at the thought of me not having his last name and then I was terrified we would never find the time...so I planned our quiet/backyard wedding in just 5 days!  It was small and just close family and it was beautiful!  I wouldn't trade it for the world!  Exactly 2 weeks after we got married we welcomed DS.  He is just so perfect for me.  Even on our bad days we still don't really fight...we get annoyed with each other and get mad but we never go to bed mad...we always talk it out.  We also work together, we have for over a year.  Everyone thinks we are crazy but people we work with are amazed at how well we work together...we bicker and I fire him daily (he is actually my supervisor)  but at the end of the day we get the job done and don't stress about work.  I know I'm rambling but I just feel like I need to get my feelings out...idk...I'm a dork...I just flippin love my husband.  We have been together for 8 1/2 years and married for 7 1/2 years!!  Thats just crazy...although sometimes it feels like we've been together for 20 years!  Its amazing to think this is the man I am spending the rest of my life with...the man I will grow old with...I get all teary just thinking about it...oh I just love him!

Ok...I'm done with all the mush!  I just love my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment