Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh no...

I'm so emotional...already?  I'm blaming it on the BCP...I've been on them 2 months and I only have 6 days left!!  Thank goodness! 

I just feel like crying!  Over everything...over nothing...I'm so excited about my FET but I'm sad that I'm even having to do it.  I should be picking names...nursery colors...I should be enrolling in birthing classes...planning a baby shower.  But I'm not.  I'm picking up prescriptions...planning my calendar for the next month so I can do it all again.   Even if I the FET works I still won't be able to be happy...then I have to worry about the first u/s...the 2nd u/s...is there a hb...then making it to 12 weeks...and then...it won't end...I just wish I could POAS...see 2 lines and be excited to know I'd be bringing home a baby in 9 months....Infertility SUCKS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment