Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 2...Lupron, Dexamethasone, Prenatal, BCP!

Getting up at 7am on a Saturday to do an injection sucks...its kind of hard to go back to sleep after all that!  I got back to sleep ok tho...the Dex causes insomnia so if I'm up for too long its game over!  So I've got to get it done and get back in bed!  I had a dream last night that I POAS and it was blazing BFP!!  Then I freaked out b/c I hadn't even had my FET yet...lol..I take that as a sign that someone in my TWW group needs to POAS b/c it will be blazing! 

I love that there is somewhere I can go and talk to other women who can relate to what I'm going through.  I can't imagine going through this whole process without TWW.com!  Its amazing to have so much support...it doesn't matter if you have good news or bad...there is always someone there to help you celebrate or make you feel better!  I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment