Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA...

I've been busy celebrating!  I am 5w4d today!  I'm stuck on Cloud 9!!

These are our babies!!!  Yep....BABIES!!  We're having TWINS!!!  Holy Smokes!!!

I am still in disbelieve.  I am so excited.  We have truly been blessed beyond belief.  We have been through so much heartache in the past 6 years and for once I feel like this is finally it.  We are bringing home these babies! 

I had an appt with my RE yesterday for an u/s to see how many were baking.  We were called back by my nurse Heather.  I stripped down from the waist down and we waited...seriously felt like an eternity!  Dr. Saleh has never made me wait that long.  I was a hot mess!  I thought I was going to puke, pass out, hyperventilate...it was just bad!  Finally he comes in...he's telling me that we want to see a ges sac and yolk sac at this point...so he starts the u/s...I see one little bean...I felt some relief knowing something was there...then I see it again...or so I thought I was seeing it again when he says "Looks like you have twins!  Congratulations"  DH says "Seriously?!?"  So Dr. S is looking and I'm bawling...I was in shock...I had a feeling it was twins, I knew of the possibility but to actually hear it was amazing!  Then he pointed out the tiny little speck in both that was the yolk sac!  At this point in or other pregnancy we only had an empty sac so it is a huge milestone to see yolk sacs!  I couldn't stop crying...Dr. S sd he saw exactly what he wanted to and we will see the heartbeats next Tuesday!!

Tuesday can't come fast enough!  I can't wait to see those little flickering hearts!  We will be telling everyone after the appt. I can't wait any longer!  I am going to email a picture of the u/s to my MIL and just wait for her phone call!  I will do the same thing to my sister and Mom...they both know I'm pregnant but don't know its TWINS!  Funny thing...when I started this blog I emailed the link to my sister...I don't guess she ever got the link b/c if she kept up with me she'd already know!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for twins!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa hooooo congrats!! it almost had to be twins with your high betas..soo exciting..stick little ones stick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such cute babies! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see them grow :-)

    ReplyDelete