Saturday, March 12, 2011

I love sitting on Cloud 9...its so comfy!

9dpt...

Just one more day and its beta day!!!  I'm praying for an awesome number!  With my tests getting so dark I don't think it will be a problem...I just don't want to get too confident.  I still have a long way to go for the worrying to stop.  I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy tho...if something is going to happen I it isn't going to matter if I get excited or not!  I never want to regret not being 100% ecstatic about this pregnancy!! 

If all goes well we will tell our family at Easter.  I'm going to have DS wear a shirt that says (on front)
Question: What happens in November?" (back) "Answer: I'm going to be a BIG Brother!"  It is so cute...I'm thinking about wearing one that says "Due in November"  Not real sure yet...I'm not ordering DS shirt until after the u/s and we see a hb.  I can't wait to tell him! 

I'm still trucking along with the Dexamethasone, Prenatal, PIO and Prog/E2V suppositories...Tuesday should be my last E2V injection...I get to stop those when my beta doubles and by Wednesday I will know if it has doubles! 

I'm starting to feel sick after I eat...it started with pizza at lunch yesterday...I felt fine at dinner tho.  Today at lunch I felt a little nauseous afterwards but not too bad...this evening I feel like I could puke and I have horrible heartburn!  I'm also crampy again...I just feel like AF is going to show any minute!  I'm also still so tired..I took a nap today...still sleepy!  Hopefully I can get some good sleep tonight and sleep in tomorrow!  Since we're losing an hour!  Boo! =-(

Here is my progression so far...starts at 5dp5dt AM, then PM...all the way up to today...9dp5dt AM!!  Progressing nicely!


No comments:

Post a Comment