Sunday, March 13, 2011

Missing her every day...

10dpt...

My test this morning was just beautiful...who ever thought a pee soaked stick could be considered beautiful!

Tomorrow is beta.  I know it will be positive...I feel like I already know it will double by Wednesday.  I have this strange confidence that this is it.  I don't feel as scared as I had before.  I feel very calm...anxious.  I just want to see my baby/ies on the u/s and know they are ok. 

I feel very emotional.  Everything makes me want to cry...I can't watch a TV show without tearing up.  I just watched Teen Mom 2 and I fought back tears the whole time.  The nausea has also kicked in full force. I woke up this morning feeling like I was going to gag...I just have this knot in my throat.  I love it tho...knowing my body is doing what it needs to.  I just pray it continues to do what it should and my baby/ies are nice and snuggled in...

I looked up my due date and I'll be due 11/19...just 5 days before Thanksgiving.  I'm so excited to have a little turkey!!!

I also want to say Happy Birthday Sarah!  My BFF would have been 27 today had her life not ended too soon when she was only 16.  I love you and miss you every day!  I know you will watch over the baby growing inside me.  Miss you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment