Friday, March 11, 2011

It's real!!!!

8dpt...

I'm still pregnant!  Tests are still getting darker!  Even my PM test today was as dark as this AM and I drank a TON of water and just had about a 2 hour hold!  I just need my beta to double from Monday to Wednesday.  I'm ready for the worry to lessen...I know it won't go away but it would be nice to worry a little less!

So DH and I decided to buy DS a shirt that says "I'm the BIG Brother!" and have him wear it at Easter...we will tell him a few days before to give him some time to let it sink in....then have him wear the shirt!  I'm pretty excited!! I just hope he cooperates!  I think he will be excited.  He talks about wanting a sibling so hopefully he means it and he's ready!  I can't believe he will be 8 by the time we have this baby!  I always thought my kids would be close in age...oh well...this is the baby that was meant to be mine.  Who cares how long it took to get to me!  I love this baby so much already...or maybe babies?  I'm trying not to think too much about twins...I would LOVE twins but twins scare me too!  It will already be a high risk pregnancy and 2 babies would make it even more high risk!  But the thought of twins is so exciting!  I guess we'll know in a couple of weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment