Thursday, February 3, 2011

And another snow day...

Day 6...Lupron, Dexamethasone and Prenatal

If I don't get out of the house soon I might go crazy!!!  DH had a friend from work pick him up this morning but I decided to stay home b/c my stomach is hurting...idk if its the meds or I'm trying to get a stomach bug...I actually got sick last night and my stomach was cramping so bad I went to bed early...I'm feeling a little better now, just feel like I could yak!  I'm getting some AF cramps also...she should show today or tomorrow.  With my fresh cycle I had a very little spotting, I feel like I'm going to get more than that this go around...

I go to the RE on Monday...I'm excited!  It will just be an u/s and b/w.  I just pray I don't have a cyst like last time!  Since its a FET I don't even know if the cyst would bother anything...just keeping my FX I don't have to do another aspiration...that was AWFUL!!

Well I guess I will enjoy my snow day...maybe I will shovel the driveway later and try to get out....

No comments:

Post a Comment