Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We've got a gusher...

Day 25...Lupron, Dexamethasone, Prenatal, E2V Injection

that's what DH says after giving me my E2V injection!  I had him put a little round band aid on it and I went on my merry little way.  I'm excited I only have 2 more days of Lupron!  I won't have to wake up at 7am this weekend!  I may actually sleep in!  I'm trying to decide what time to do my PIO...I did it at 7pm for my first IVF...I'm thinking I might do it at 9pm this go around...we are usually always home by then and if we did having something to do in the evening I wouldn't have to worry about doing my shot away from home...

Now for a funny...

So, DH and I work together...we had new hire in for training last Friday and DH was going their training the public library across from our building.  At lunch they had ordered City Bites and gotten sandwiches and cookies...well that afternoon DH called and asked me to run over and get some stuff to make copies of and he needed me to take him a few things...I go over, see the cookies and whisper "Can I have a cookie?" He smiles and says "Of course you can!"  I go get my cookies and go back to the office...on the way home from work DH says "I can't believe you asked me for a quickie."  I looked at him all kinds of crazy and asked what the hell he was talking about.  I was replaying the day in my head and trying to figure out when I was feeling frisky enough to ask for a quickie at work!!  He says "In the library, you asked for a quickie!"  I cracked up!!  He was so disappointed when I told him I just wanted a cookie!  He went all afternoon thinking I was all hot and bothered by myself at work!  He is such a dork!  I just had to share...today someone had girl scout cookies and I took one to DH and asked "You want a cookie?"  He told me to go away!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment