Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chicken and Noodles!

Day 13...Lupron, Dexamethasone, Prenatal

I'm exhausted...but the dex keeps me awake...so I'm like a zombie.  The snow has screwed up my work week and I'm staying super busy at work and trying to keep up with everything!  Trying not to get stressed out...I think its time for a pedicure!!  Maybe I will treat myself this weekend!

I made chicken and noodles for dinner...I must say, I make the best damn chicken and noodles!  I made oatmeal raisin cookies yesterday...YUM!  The dex also gives me the munchies!  So I have been eating like crazy the past 2 weeks!  I've really got to be a little more careful so I don't gain a ton of weight!  I'm just hungry all of the time!  I think I did better today, I kept busy with work so I didn't snack all day.  I was ready to eat as soon as I got home tho!  Hopefully I can keep busy this weekend and not just sit around and stuff my face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment