Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another lazy day...

Day 6...Lupron, Dexamethasone and Prenatal

I'm done with BCP!!  I can't believe by the end of the month I will be doing my FET!  Not much going on, the needle didn't want to go in this morning and it hurt like hell!  I think its b/c I was barely awake...I need to get better at jabbing...I just kind of stick it in...I think I need to do it faster.  Some days its super easy and goes right in...other days I poke myself a couple of times before it goes in...You'd think I would be a pro at this by now...I'm not, I just kind of go with it.  Just a few more days and I have my first u/s and b/w!!  Yay!

We got another snow day!  Woohoo!  I've done some work from home, played in the snow with DS and now we are eating grilled cheese and tomato soup!  I love lazy days but I'm getting a little stir crazy too...boredom has set in!  Maybe I will take a nap this afternoon to pass the time!  Not sure if I will be able to get out tomorrow either!  Its still below freezing and the snow doesn't look like its going anywhere!  I'm thinking Friday might be the next time I can get out!  Oh well...I'm going to enjoy it while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment